Friday 26 November 2010

Daqueran Hiatus and things coming up

Because of school, Christmas and generally having way too much for one person to do at the moment, Daqueran is on a brief Hiatus until January.

In the meantime, I am working on the teaser to The Bachelors and the Python which will be a black and white graphic novel, possibly grey toned, but I haven't decided about that yet. I'll know more about that at the end of the day today. I'll have the pages online and I'll try and make it into a mini comic to give away at conventions ass well, or sell for dirt cheap just to cover paper and ink costs.
So the 4 page teaser comic should be posted...well after Monday, so maybe, Tuesday night, but I still need to finish the website, so we will see.
I'll post it on Drunk Duck, Deviantart, and some others and there will be a sub page on Gurukitty.com, which you can see the graphic is already there and waiting to be linked.


In January will be another Vancouver Comicon, and we will be there, as soon as tables open up and I can secure one. We will be releasing a printable coupon that you can bring to the Gurukitty Studios table and get something for free.  So keep your peepers peeled for that!

Less than a month until Christmas, I'm very excited for this year because our mother moved into a nice new apartment with a neat view, and It's going to be a nice quiet small Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...